Terms & ConditionsPlease read this carefully. By using or submitting an order on this website, you are agreeing to the terms that appear below.
Please note unless the description states otherwise, our shoes are not waterproof.
josefseibelandfriends.co.uk is run by Josef Seibel Retail Ltd, registered address is Nightingale House, 46-48 East Street, Epsom, Surrey KT17 1HQ and administration office is at Seibel House, 7 Meridian Way, Norwich NR7 0TA. Company registration number 5968002 and VAT number 899 6365 40
“Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to owners of the website. At Josef Seibel & Friends the only cookies we use are for our site statistics package and which allows us to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. However, if you would like your computer to decline these cookies, you can do this by disabling all cookies in your internet browser settings - please refer to your browser's "help" menu for instructions.”
The following terms and conditions will apply between you and Josef Seibel Retail Ltd when you make a purchase from josefseibelandfriends.co.uk. The terms do not affect your statutory rights
- Your contract for purchases made through josefseibelandfriends.co.uk is with Josef Seibel Retail Ltd and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- You must be eighteen years old or older to use this Site.
- You warrant that all details you provide to josefseibelandfriends.co.uk for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- During the registration process, you must choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and must only purchase from josefseibelandfriends.co.uk under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone.
- When placing an order, you agree that all information given is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description. If josefseibelandfriends.co.uk does not have enough stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, we will not charge your credit or debit card until the items are back in stock and ready to be despatched.
- All prices listed on josefseibelandfriends.co.uk are correct at the time of entering the information. However, we reserve the right to change the price of any product at any time. All prices include sales tax.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and josefseibelandfriends.co.uk until we accept your order by despatching the product to you.
- We offer free delivery via Royal Mail to the UK address given by you in your order. We do not deliver outside of the United Kingdom at this time.
- Orders received before 15.00 will be dispatched the same day if a working day or the next working day if not. Weekends and Bank Holidays are not working days. All orders received after 15.00 will be dispatched the following working day.
- All suspected missing deliveries must be reported in writing to us once 7 days has passed from your order being placed. Email email@example.com quoting your order reference. A refund or replacement order will only be offered once 28 days has elapsed from your order date.
Cancelling an order
- We accept the following major credit and debit cards:- Visa, Mastercard, Solo, Delta, Visa Electron, Maestro.
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- If you have placed an order but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact us as soon as possible. We will endeavour to make any changes but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so as the order may already have been processed. In such cases, you will have to wait until you receive the order and then follow the normal returns procedures.
- Once we've heard from you that you wish to cancel an order, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 30 days of your order, provided the goods you return are in the same condition as when delivered to you. You will be liable for any charges incurred when returning the goods to josefseibelandfriends.co.uk, unless the return is as a result of an error on our side.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it in its original unworn condition and packaging and we will refund the product price. This will not include postage costs.
Josef Seibel Internet UK
Unit 6 Meadowland Retail Park
- Please ensure your name and address is clearly visible on the return.
- If you require an exchange please give us full details of your requirements.
- We recommend that you obtain proof of delivery for your return as we are not liable for goods lost in transit.
- Should you have a complaint or any comments please do not hesitate to Contact Us